- [L.E.] Laser Micrometer
- [C.E.] Dia. Control Unit
- [T.E.] Surface Variation Detector
- [A.E.] Counting Event Printer
- [J.E.] Joint Detector
- Information not written in the catalog or instruction manual.
- Precautions on using printer mounted equipment.
- Discontinued model list
- Maintenance guide
- Discontinued product repair
[L.E.] Troubleshooting on Laser Micrometer.
- [L.E.000] How to handle Laser Micrometer.
- [L.E.0] Maintenance of Laser Micrometer
- [L.E.1] Basics of troubleshooting on Laser Micrometer.
- [L.E.2] The HOLD Led lights on frequently ...
- [L.E.3] The Upper and Lower Alarm don't work at all ...
- [L.E.4] After changing the slot of the board mounted on LDM-1000 / 1000EX, it stopped working.
- [L.E.00] Dealing with "E-00" error
- [L.E.12] Dealing with "E-12" error
- [L.E.14] Dealing with "E-14" error
- [L.E.41] Dealing with "E-41" error
[L.E.000] How to handle Laser Micrometer.
- Mounting direction
There is no limit. However, installation where the glass surface comes to the bottom surface makes the glass surface easily contaminated, so sufficient maintenance is required.
- Impact by external force
Detecting part has built-in precision rotary motor, lens, mirror, etc., which dislikes external impact. Impact such as falling can cause malfunction.
- Electrical noise, surge
Noises generated by inverters of other devices, large electric noise such as relays and solenoids can cause malfunction.
- Ambient temperature
Please use it within the use environment temperature within 40 ℃ since it is electronic equipment. If it exceeds 40 ° C, the deterioration of electronic parts will be faster. Especially when the temperature rises, the life of the semiconductor laser built in the scanning unit becomes shorter.
- Water drops, oil, smoke
Scattering to the scanning unit can cause failure measureing or malfunction. Please remove enough water, water drops, oil, smoke etc. to the scanning unit.
- Daily check
For routine maintenance, clean the glass window of the scanning unit with a wiper containing alcohol etc. Check the accuracy with a pin gauge etc. at least 6 months to 1 year.
Please do not connect / disconnect the connection cable while turning on the power supply. It can cause malfunction.Be sure to turn off the power before doing.
Please do not wire with other power lines etc. to connection cable. Electrical noise may cause malfunction etc..
[L.E.0] Maintenance of Laser Micrometer
- Maintenance of the Laser Micrometer exhausted to clean the glass surface of the scanning unit .
It requires almost no other maintenance.
- Therefore, it is also important to install it in an environment where the glass surface is not easily contaminated. If you are placing steam or smoke, you need to blow down steam or smoke or vacuum it.
- Please do not install in a place where water droplets will fly. When there is a water bath in front of the scanning unit, drain it sufficiently so that wet subject does not pass through the measurement area. If a wet object to be measured passes through it, it may cause troubles by dropping water droplets, dropping it, or steaming it.
Also, even if you do not understand it normally, it may get wet if you look closely at the object to be measured, or the steam may be entangled around it.
- Try touching the object to be measured with paper of cigarettes or tissues to see whether water is on or not is also effective.
- Please note the following points when cleaning the glass.
Wipe the dirt with a soft cloth as possible without using tissues etc as possible.
It is more effective to use chemicals such as alcohol.
- Even if you intended to wipe it, there are times when the dirt is not wiped off since you just collected dirt and oil in the glass corner.Please wipe the whole glass cleanly.
- Failure to clean up may result in display of detrimental values on the display unit, lit HOLD, or an error resulting in measurement impossibility.However, if it is caused by dirt on the glass, it will return if you clean the glass beautifully.Conversely, if you do clean the glass beautifully and you have got no results, you will not have to deal any further on the equipment, but we will need repair it at our company.
In addition, please refer to traceability for accuracy confirmation.
[L.E.1] Basic of troubleshooting with Laser Micrometer
Most trouble of the Laser Micrometer is caused by a trouble on the scanning unit. Next, Display unit and the cable that connects the display unit and the scanning unit. When trouble has occurred, first try cleaning the glass surface of the scanning unit. Refer to the item
"[L.E.0] Maintenance of Laser Micrometer" cleaning method and installation problems etc.
Also, in the case of troubles due to dirt or scratches on the edge of the glass surface, maskingthat masks the part that seems to be dirty or scratched with vinyl tape may be effective.
If there is a normal set other than the set of the scanning unit and the display unit where the trouble occurred, it is possible to trace where the problem exists in the scanning unit, the display unit, and the cable.
- Let's assume that a trouble has occurred on side A and B side is a normal set now.
- First, replace the scanning unit with normal B, or exchange the cable with the connector on the scanning unit side.
- At this time, if troubles of side A are resolved, you can see that there is a problem in scanning unit A.
- If the problem still can not be solved, replace the display unit side with B again, or exchange the cable with the display unit side connector.
- At this time, if the trouble on the A side is resolved, there is a problem in the display unit A, but if the trouble still remains, it is found that there is a problem with the cable A.
Also, in the case of a two-axis measurement system, in case trouble occurs only in one axis, if there is no problem in the other side, you can catch the same problem where there is a problem.
If you need repair at our company, even if the part causing the trouble is found, please send the scanning unit and display unit as a pair if possible. Please refer to [L.S.4] for the need to pair the scanning unit and display unit.
[L.E.2] Hold LED lights steadily, but ...
In the LDM-110/1000/210 series, the HOLD lamp lights up, and in the LDM-100 series, the position lamp (the 8 LEDs below the numerical value display) lights up. In this case, although the laser element and the scanning motor are operating normally in many cases, it means that the detection signal from the scanning unit is disturbed. On the LDM-110/1000/210 series, if this condition occurs frequently and continuously, it will eventually result in an "E-14" error. The measured values are held by the
edge monitoring function .First of all, please try treatment based on "[L.E.1] basic of Laser Micrometer troubleshooting" .Troubles that do not return due to glass surface cleaning are basically repaired at our company.
In addition, using a scanning unit of biaxial measurement type such as LDM-304H-XY or LDM-305H-XY, measurement is performed on glossy objects such as wire rods wound with metal bars and aluminum tape If this problem is occurring, the laser beam reflected from the glossy object may enter the light receiving part of the other axis and interfere.
Error = (1 / cos α-1) * 100 [%]
Let the angle is 7 degrees, the error is 0.75%.
[L.E.3] The upper and lower limit alarm do not work at all ...
The most common case is when you set with absolute value. In our Laser Micrometer, the upper and lower limits are set by the deviation from the center value set by REF PRESET. In this way, you will have less time and effort to set upper and lower limits every time you change the product. For example, in case to output lower limit alarm at 1.9 mm or less with respect to 2 mm and to output upper limit alarm at 2.11 mm or more, when REF PRESET is set to 02.000, HIGH LIMIT is set to 2.110, and LOW LIMIT is set to 1.900, In fact, the upper and lower limits do not work in the range of 0.1 to 4.11 mm. In such a case, you have to set HIGH LIMIT to 0.110 and LOW LIMIT to 0.100. If it is not the cause mentioned above, the possibility of breakdown of the display unit is high.
[L.E.4] I changed the mounting slot of the board mounted on the LDM-1000 / 1000EX, but it did not work anymore ...
Please check the following items.
- Is the board ID switch setting set to F?
- Is the ID switch setting overlapped between the mounting boards?
- Is the board properly inserted in the slot?
This is a trouble well happen. Please insert the board once and push it in by hand once again.
[L.E.00] Dealing with "E-00" error
The "E-00" error is an error code specific to the LDM-100 series and it is not displayed on the display unit after the LDM-110 series.
This indicates that the detection signal from the scanning unit is not output, and the cause is the high possibility of breakdown of the laser element and down of the scanning motor. However, "E-00" may be displayed due to other reasons. First of all, please try treatment based on "[L.E.1] basics of Laser Micrometer troubleshooting". Troubles that do not solved by glass surface cleaning are basically repaired at our company.
Moreover, there is also possibility that it is connected to the scanning unit that was originally shipped as a pair with LDM-110. For details on this subject, please refer to [L.S.4].
＊ In the initial model of LDM-100, there are also models that can not be measured because the program does not correspond to "0000" instead of "E-00".
[L.E.12] Dealing with"E-12" error
The "E-12" error indicates that the detection signal from the scanning unit is not output, and the cause is the high possibility of breakdown of the laser element and down of the scanning motor. However, "E-12" may be displayed due to other causes. First of all, please try treatment based on
"[L.E.1] basic of Laser Micrometer troubleshooting" . Troubles that do not solved by glass surface cleaning are basically repaired at our company.
Note that during the "E-12" error, the LED indicating laser ON may blink, but this is because the display unit (LDM-110 etc.) is consciously used for the purpose of preventing the risk of laser light while an error occurs. The display unit checks whether it has returned to normal after turning on the laser every 3 seconds.
If the CPU version of the LDM-210 is 2.11 or later, the CPU version will be displayed on the measurement display when the power is turned on, and the scan speed will be indicated on the green display LED. Please check the values. If you are using Ver 2.11 or earlier version, please check parameter No. 12. If the end is 0 it is 2000 scans, and 1 is 400 scans.
[L.E.14] Dealing with "E-14" error
In the case of "E-14" error, the laser element and the scanning motor are operating normally, but this indicates that the detection signal from the scanning unit is disturbed.When "E-14" occurs, the phenomenon that the measured value frequently holds as the pre-stage of the error message often occurs. The measured values are held by the
edge monitoring function . First of all, please try treatment based on "[L.E.1] basic of Laser Micrometer troubleshooting" .Troubles that do not solved by glass surface cleaning are basically repaired at our company.
＊ In case of E-14 display trying to measure transparency, if you set the LDM display correctly, you can avoid E-14 display.
In the case of the LDM-210, if the scanning unit's scan speed is inappropriate, it may be displayed as "E-14".
If the CPU version of the LDM-210 is 2.11 or later, the CPU version will be displayed on the measurement display when the power is turned on, and the scan speed will be indicated on the green display LED. Please check the values.
If you are using Ver 2.11 or earlier version, please check parameter No. 12. If the end is 0 it is 2000 scans, and 1 is 400 scans.
[L.E.41] "E-41" error will appear. What should I do?
Please refer to [R.7].
[C.E] Troubleshooting on Dia. Control Unit
- [C.E.1] At the moment I put it in AUTO, the rotation speed of the extruder or winding machine will change ...
- [C.E.2] Event through controlling, outside diameter fluctuates.
- [C.E.3] After exchanging Laser Micrometer, controlling function stopped.
- [C.E.51] The start-up at low speed is slow with automatic startup ...
- [C.E.52] Can't operate in AUTO mode ...
[C.E.1] The number of revolutions of the extruder or winding machine changes at the moment of entering into AUTO ...
Before entering AUTO, the signal from the volume to the motor is through in the outside diameter control unit, but it will not be through when entering AUTO. The most frequent cause of disturbance of motor rotation at this moment is the
induced voltage caused by long wiring routing .
The wiring among Volume Dia. control unit motor should be minimized as much as possible. Also, it is good to twist pair with the 0 V signal line paired with the signal. If you are using shielded wires, it may become better just to change the way to handle the shield (disconnect to ground for example).
[C.E.2] Even if control is applied, it is impossible to suppress outer diameter fluctuation ...
- First of all, please understand that there are outer diameter fluctuations that can be controlled by the Dia. control unit and that can not be controlled.
- Basically it is impossible to control the outer diameter fluctuation with a period shorter than the distance from the extruder to the Laser Micrometer. It seems that this is often caused by uneven extrusion rotation and slipping of winding pulley, etc.
- The control in the outer diameter control unit works effectively for long time period fluctuations due to changes in the state of kneading of the material, temperature change, clogging of the mesh of the extrusion head part, etc.
- Besides, there are cases where there is a problem with how to set the outside diameter control unit. Please check the setting once again according to the operation manual.
[C.E.3] It became impossible to control after exchanging the Laser Micrometer
- There is a lot of cases that become uncontrollable due to the communication speed difference by exchanging Laser Micrometer combined with the outer diameter control unit DAC+88.
- If the model of the Display unit of the Laser Micrometer is the same, and if it becomes uncontrollable, please check the state of the setting switch on the back of the previously connected display unit.
- Please set according to the table below, If you could not understand the previously connected display unit.
|Display unit model name||How to confirm setting of LDM display||Communication setting of DAC+88|
|LDM-110||Please confirm that "BAUD" on the back is "4"||Please confirm that it is 1200 bps|
|LDM-210||Please confirm that No. 1 of Select number is "3"||Please confirm that it is 1200 bps|
|LDM-110EX||Please raise both 7th and 8th numbers of Dip switch SW3 on the back side up||SW3 on the back side up Please confirm that it is 300 bps|
|LDM-1000EX||Please confirm that "BAUD" on the back is "4"||Please confirm that it is 1200 bps|
＊ To set / check the communication speed of DAC+88, turn off the power switch and hold down the "MODE" button and turn on the power switch.
After setting, turn off the power switch, set it for a few seconds and turn on the power, the setting will be reflected.
[C.E.51] The start-up at low speed is slow with automatic startup ...
In the start-up process with the automatic start-up unit, if the outer diameter does not approach the set value to some extent, stop the start-up (= maintaining the line speed) and repeat the control until the outer diameter improves. In order to know exactly how the outer diameter changed after fine adjustment of the motor rotation speed based on the measurement value of the Lasr Micrometer, it is necessary to wait until the wire from the extruder pass through the Laser Micrometer. Therefore, at the stage where the line speed is slow, it takes time to know exactly how the outside diameter changed after fine adjustment of the motor rotation speed, so the rise at low speed is slow if the outside diameter does not match.
The solution approach to this problem is as follows.
- The best way to solve this problem is to bring the scanning unit of the Laser Micrometer as close as possible to the extruder. However, it is necessary to clear the problem of steam and heat.
- It is also necessary to improve the linearity of the extruder motor and winding motor. Equipments that have the same outer diameter even at low speed operation and at high speed operation at the same extrusion and winding ratio is ideal.
- Although there are ways to tune so as to improve even a little by the parameters of the automatic startup unit in addition to the time and skill being required, even if tuning it, the outside air temperature and the state of the resin inside the extruder etc., conditions may change due to influence.
- At low speed, it may not be good as a product due to other factors even if the outer diameter is good. In such cases it is better to raise the line speed at once to the point where you can take the good product.
[C.E.52] It does not enter AUTO by automatic start-up ...
The possible causes are as follows.
- RS-Connection failure of RS-232C. Or the baud rate with the Laser Micrometere is not matched.
- There is no object to be measured in the measurement area of the Laser Micrometer. (= Laser Micrometer indicates 0000. )
- Extrusion ON input (6th terminal) or winding ON (7th terminal) of the rear terminal block is OFF.
- AUTO switch failure.
[T.E] Troubleshooting on Surface Variation Detector
[T.E.1] It stops working while the convex lamp and the concave lamp are on...
The following items may be the cause.
- This is a phenomenon that can occur with an Surface Variation Detector using a white tungsten lamp as a light source, the cause is a lamp went out.
(Currently the type using LED light source with semi-permanent life is mainstream.)
- Please replace the lamp according to the instructions in the attached instruction manual.The spare lamp is built in the main body.
- Please be careful not to mistake the face which can be opened when opening the lid of the main body.If you make a mistake, you need to send it to Takikawa Eng for repair.
[T.E.2] An alarm is output due to a malfunction where is no detect. Please tell me the possible causes.
The following items may be the cause, but the condition becomes severe as the defect that you want to detect becomes smaller.
- Dirt on the glass surface
- Is moisture adhering to the object to be measured?
- Water droplets, dirt, dust, etc. are not flying in the measurement part?
- Is there strong light such as sunlight hit?
(There is no problem if it is indoor fluorescent light etc.)
- Is the Surface Variation Detector vibrated?
- Does the object to be measured bounce greatly at the moment of malfunction?
* If you have the calibration gauge unit option, try calibration according to the instruction manual.
[A.E] Troubleshooting on Counting Event Printer
[A.E.1] It was not printed after exchanging paper ...
The printer used for counting event printer is thermal paper. Therefore, it will not be printed if you make a mistake on the front and back sides of paper when loading the paper roll. Please reverse the front and back of the paper. In addition, there are cases it becomes malfunctioning trying to use printing paper other than our genuine product. Please use genuine products for printing paper.
[A.E.2] It does not count correctly ...
The following are possible causes for not counting correctly.
- Error count due to noise
In this case, single phase pulse input tends to count more. And in the case of phase A and phase B pulse input, it tends to count less.
If you have a spark tester nearby, please keep away from the spark tester.
When connected from one pulse encoder to equipment other than the counting event printer in parallel
It may be better to insert a diode in each device connected in parallel.
- The voltage level is not appropriate when the pulse encoder is voltage input.
Make sure the voltage level is appropriate. Please use DC12V level.
[J.E] Troubleshooting on Joint Detector
[J.E.1] An alarm is output due to a malfunction even though it is not a joint part.?Please tell me the possible causes.
The following items may be the cause.
- Is the joint detection sensor installed part vibrated?
- Will the object to be measured bounce greatly at the moment of malfunction?
- Is there a spark tester nearby?
Information not written in the catalog or instruction manual.
[T.2] Tricks with LDM-110
1.Deviation measurement mode (valid for CPU version Ver. 1.25 or later)
- Deviation measurement with the REF PRESET setting on the front panel of the LDM-110 set to 00000 will be made by pressing L of the CAL switch.Pushing L of CAL for a while, and
188.8.131.52.8. will be displayed.And when it finish displaying the indication 184.108.40.206.8. stop pressing L of CAL.Deviation measurement is a measurement that displays the difference from its reference value based on the previous value.
For example, suppose you are measuring 2 mm workpieces and LDM-110 displays 2.000.If deviation measurement is taken at that point, measuring 2 mm will result in 0.000 display.When 2.01 mm is measured, it is displayed as 0.010, and when measuring 1.99 mm, -0.010 is displayed.
- The minus sign flashes when the displayed value becomes a negative value during deviation measurement.
- To return from deviation measurement to normal absolute measurement, press the HI-CAL switch with the REF PRESET setting set to 00000.
- It is always normal absolute value measurement at power on, even when the power is turned off in the state of deviation measurement.
2.Multi-point calibration mode (valid for CPU versions 1.21 and later)
Calibration of the Laser Micrometer is usually done with 2 points.In two-point calibration, it is performed by drawing a straight line on two points of small diameter and large diameter in the measurement area.
But in reality, there is nonlinearity with respect to the measured outer diameter.In most applications, nonlinearity of this measurement curve can be ignored. But multipoint calibration will be effective for applications where you want to pursue more precisely for nonlinearity.
In the conventional two-point calibration, it was made at two points of Lo and Hi. But in the multipoint calibration mode,
Lo , Lo , Lo , Lo , Hi
It will be 5 points.
- The multipoint calibration mode will be set if you set the rear panel GAIN switch to 8 or more. The value of GAIN in multipoint calibration is as shown on the right.
Setting8 : 0.1um/V
Setting9 : 1um/V
SettingA : 10um/V
SettingB : 0.1mm/V
SettingC : 1mm/V
SettingD : 10mm/V
SettingE : 0.1m/V
SettingF : 1m/V
- Even during multi-point calibration, calibrate using the REF PRESET switch and CAL switch on the front panel as well as at 2 point calibration.To calibrate to Lo , set the lowest digit (the rightmost digit) of the front panel LOW LIMIT switch to
0 , and set the outer diameter value of the measurement gauge to the REF PRESET switch, then set the CAL switch L by pushing it in.Pushing L of CAL for a while, until
220.127.116.11.8. is displayed,then when the value set by REF PRESET is displayed, Lo  calibration is completed. So stop pressing L of CAL.
When it is the Lo  - , You can make it by setting to 1-3 the least significant digit of the LOW LIMIT switch and pushing L of CAL in the same way.
- When calibrating two points of small diameter and large diameter in 2 point calibration in the conventional way, the Lo and Hi calibration values are directly substituted for Lo  and Hi in multipoint calibration.Conversely, the value of Lo  and Hi in multipoint calibration are also automatically assigned to Lo and Hi in 2 point calibration.
In addition, when two-point calibration is performed, the value obtained by dividing the distance between Lo and Hi between 4 points automatically becomes Lo  -  as Lo  and Hi are updated in multipoint calibration.Therefore, the two point calibration straight line and multipoint calibration straight line at the time of completion of 2 point calibration are exactly the same.
[Example] If you calibrate with Lo = 2 mm and Hi = 20 mm in 2 point calibration, each point of multipoint calibration is below.
Lo = 2mm
Lo = 6.5mm
Lo = 11mm
Lo = 15.5mm
Hi = 20mm
- However, this will update Lo  -  when you press CAL on 2 point calibration and it will not be updated by switching from multipoint calibration to 2 point calibration with the rear panel GAIN switch .
- Let's take a situation of two-point calibration with Lo = 2 mm and Hi = 20 mm, for example, and look at the state of polygonal line approximation when actually multipoint calibration.
Suppose now that 14 mm gauge is measured and it is displayed as 14.3 mm. ([Note]There is not such a shift in practice. )
When Lo  is calibrated, it becomes a broken line as shown below.
- To display the measured value 14mm, calibrate Lo or Lo which includes 14mm. For example, if calibrate Lo 14mm, Lo=11mm these are not correct value. The relation between the calibration points should be Lo〈Lo〈Lo〈Lo〈Hi. In case Lo needs to be set 14mm, Lo should be 14-15.5mm to satisty above relation.
When Lo  is calibrated, it becomes a broken line as shown below.
- As for the method of restoring the calibration value at the time of shipment, even at multi point calibration, it is done by turning on the power while pushing H and L of CAL like at 2 point calibration.At this time, both the 2-point calibration value and the multipoint calibration value are restored at the same time, regardless of the setting of the GAIN switch.
3.RS-232C streaming measured value mode (valid for CPU version of Ver. 1.31 or later)
- In the RS - 232C communication, when receiving the letter "F", the LDM-110 enters the streaming measured value mode as the measured value is outputted rapidly via RS-232C. And when "F" is received again, output of measured value is stopped.
Precautions on Using Printer Equipment
＊ The mechanical part of the printer is consumable.
Please note that it may be repaired for a repair charge even within the warranty period.
- Usage notes
- Don't print when printing paper is not set.
- When sending paper, be sure to use the FEED switch.Pulling the paper without using the FEED switch may cause malfunction.
- Please do not drop or hit the printer.Do not disassemble or repair by yourself.
- Do not wet the printer with water.Please do not use it by removing the panel.
- Please do not pull the printing paper from the insertion slot in the reverse direction as it will cause malfunction.
- If there is a problem with the printer (unusual noise, smell, smoke etc.) turn off the power immediately,please contact us after checking that abnormality is not continuing.
Thermal paper is a special paper that's surface is specially treated with chemicals and is designed to develop color by thermochemical reaction.
Please pay attention to the following points.
- Precautions for handling thermal paper
- Please save it in a dry cool dark place.
- Do not scrape strongly with a hard object, or do not place it near organic solvents.
- Please do not touch the PVC, eraser or adhesive tape for a long time.
- Do not overlap diazo or wet copy just after copying.
- Please do not use artficial paste when gluing.
- Adhesive tapes may discolor the thermal paper.
- Please fix the back side with double sided tape etc.
- If you touch with sweaty hands, fingerprints may be attached or printing may be blurred.
- Please use designated thermal paper.
Please use the printer between horizontal or vertical installation.
Do not install or store it in the following places as it will cause malfunction.
- Dust, dusty places and strong vibration places.
- Where electromagnetic noise or corrosive gas is generated.
- Places exposed to direct sunlight, places with high moisture or oil.
- Places where the temperature is 40 ° C or higher or where the temperature is 0 ° C or lower.
- Places where the relative humidity is 80 % or more.
- Considerable places where there is a sudden temperature change and condensation .
Discontinued model list
|1ch comparator unit||1ch comparator unit|
|AD2 circuit BCD distributor-50||Two circuit BCD distributor|
|2 layer control unit||2 layer control unit|
|3ch alarm unit||3ch alarm unit|
|3 circuit BCD distributor||3 circuit BCD distributor|
|4CH repeater||4CH repeater|
|Counting Event Printer||AD-20|
|Automatic start-up unit||ADAC-77|
|Sensor for capacitance monitoring||CP-05|
|Outer diameter control unit||DAC-86|
|EPWS conductor resistance
|EPWS conductor resistance
|Fiber amplitude measurement device||FB-1500|
|PC for curl measuring instrument||FB-7000|
|Surface defect detector||FM-44|
uneven convex detector
|Constant current unit||VI-104|
Regarding the maintenance cycle of our products
We would like to express our deep gratitude to you for your using of our products.
We will inform you about the maintenance cycle when our products are used under normal conditions.
＊＊ The cycle described below does not mean the life of the product.
Depending on the usage environment of customer, the parts life will change.
|Product||Model||Main consumable parts||Cycle|
|Event printer||AD-50||Printer body ・ rechargeable battery||3 years in principle|
|Laser Micrometer||LDM series detector||Laser diode unit||8 years in principle|
|Scanning motor||8 years in principle|
|Seal of glass filter||5 years in principle|
|LDM series display||Power switch ・ Digital switch||5 years in principle|
|Surface Variation Detector||TM series||Level setting dial||5 years in principle|
|Surface Fault Detector||FM series||Halogen lamp / heat exhaust fan||1 year in principle|
|FM-L series||5 years in principle|
Discontinued product repair
Regarding repair deadline of our products.
We would like to express our deep gratitude to you for your using of our products.
Our products are important equipment supporting customer's manufacturing infrastructure.
We have established a sufficient user support system.
Some old products are difficult to repair because we can't purchase repair parts by discontinuity.
We appreciate your understanding of various circumstance changings.
＊＊ Even models not in this list, products that exceed 15 years after shipment may be unrepairable.
|Laser Micrometer||LDM-102N||×||Detector / Display|
|LDM-103N||×||Detector / Display|
|LDM-104N||×||Detector / Display|
|LDM-105N||×||Detector / Display|
|LDM-100||△ (Please contact us)||Display|
|LD-100EX||△ (Please contact us)||Display|
|LDM-100C||△ (Please contact us)||Display|
|LDM-100CA||△ (Please contact us)||Display|
|LDM-100XY||△ (Please contact us)||XY processor|
|Dia. Control Unit||DAC-86||△ (Please contact us)||PI control unit (Current unit is DAC-86B)|
|DAC-86A||△ (Please contact us)||PI control unit (Current unit is DAC-86B)|
|Surface Variation Detector||TM-1000XY||×|
|TM-1003-1||△ (Please contact us)|
|TM-4001(with brown cover)||×|
|AD-30 series||△ (Please contact us)|
|Moving average||Edge monitoring function||Extrusion control|
|Zero suppression||Winder control||Average number of times|
The moving average means to accumulate data for the average number of times and calculate the average value by dividing the sum by the average number of times. However, when data is newly sampled, the past data is discarded and add a new data and calculate average.
The one to compare with this is a simple average. Once you calculate the average, reset the total to 0 and then calculate the average when you store the data for the average number of times.
Following shows, the difference between the simple average output and the moving average output when the data sampling interval is 2.5 msec and the average number is set to 8.
Edge monitoring function
What is an edge?
An electrical pulse signal is generated inside the Laser Micrometer at the boundary between the area through which the scanning laser passes and the area cut off.This pulse signal is called an edge. (In the example below, the number of edges is 4. )
In the continuous extrusion line, there is usually no change in the number of edges during on-line measurement in the usual case, but the number of edges may change due to flying insects, garbage, water drops, etc. into the measurement area.
When the number of edges changes, it may indicate different measured values. And it may be inconvenient if you control the outer diameter feedback based on this measured value. The edge monitoring function always monitors the number of edges, holds the measured value just before the number of edges changed when the number of edges changed, and waits until the number of edges becomes stable. In the LDM-100 series, the position lamp lights all and reports the change in the number of edges.In the type with the hold lamp, the hold lamp lights up to inform you of the change in the number of edges.Then, display the correct outer diameter again after release of measurement value hold.
In the LDM series, you can select ON / OFF of edge monitoring function.Normally set to ON at shipment.
In normal measurement, edge monitoring function ON is recommended. But OFF the function may be more convenient for measuring transparent object in which laser beam passes through.
There are cases where these two edges may not appear. If the edge monitoring function is activated, the value is held every time the number of edges changes, so it may remain held for a long time.
A method of controlling the outer diameter by changing the extrusion rotation speed while keeping the winder speed constant. (The winder control is the reverse of extrusion control.)
Function to blank the upper digits that became zero when displayed. For example, suppose the value to be displayed is 1.234, if the display digit has six digits "###.###". At this time it will be displayed as "1.234" if it is zero-suppressed, but if you turn off zero suppress, it will be displayed as "001.234". Please refer to [L.B.5] for the necessity of turning off zero suppression.
A method of controlling the outer diameter by changing the winder speed with the extruder rotation kept constant.
(Extrusion control is the reverse of winder control.)
Average number of times
Please refer to [L.S.5] of FAQ.