RMT-01 / Running Metal Wire Thermometer
It measures the temperature of metal wire such as electric wire
It is a thermometer which measures the running metal wire temperature with high speed and high accuracy by thermocouple pulley.
- Handy type with small size, light weight, dry battery.
- It is possible to measure the temperature of Φ 0.1mm or less wire because of thin K thermocouple and because of it's small heat capacity.
- The maximum measurement diameter is Φ 10 mm.
- Accurate temperature measurement is possible since thermocouple's heat capacity is small and pulley rotation friction is very low.
- No short circuit failure of thermocouple due to adhesion of copper powder or the like.
- The rotational friction of the pulley is extremely small and the rotation is smooth since electric power supply to the pulley and delivery of temperature data are carried out in a non-contact method.
- High performance running metal wire thermometer by full use of CPU and latest electronic technology.
- Accurate calibration is possible with K thermocouple calibrator.
RMR-01 Temperature Calibrator for Running Metal Wire Thermometer
It is a temperature calibrator for calibration of running metal wire thermometer (RMT-01).
It has a copper plate heater that can set the temperature, and you can calibrate RMT-01 by making contact and rotate the K thermocouple pulley of RMT-01 on the heater.
You can easily confirm the total specifications of RMT-01 when running.
- Calibration like actual operation is possible.
- Calibration with K thermocouple calibrator is better for more accurate calibration.
- Accurate temperature control is done by measuring the heater temperature with a thermocouple and feeding it back.
- Temperature setting is possible by 1 °C.
- Easy temperature setting with up / down switch.